Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Just now at Seria / KB

   Okey , first of all, me & my dad were going to picked-up my brother at Seria . We departed from home around 12:45pm - 1.00pm . On our way there , it was very SUNNY + HOT . I read my " True Singapore Story Book " #4 . ( Since my other TSSB my Friends borrow ) . BELIEVE me , you don't want to follow if my Dad is driving the car ... Anyway , before my brother arrived , we're supposed to visit my Mother's Sister with her Husband & my popo near the street . As usual my Mother's Sister baked for me a Chocolate Cake . They also gave us kuih , fruits , chocolates & biscuits . After my dad had a long talked with them , it's time to waved & said : Good Bye . ( Btw before they left , her Husband showed us a " Golden Snail " in the river ) . 


   My dad then drove to the place where we took my brother . Before that , we went out & looked at the sea for Fish . My dad sensed that it's gonna rained & he's right . It started to rained & we were both wet . After my brother had arrived , my dad drove to a Patrol Station . 





??? STRANGE , CREEPY , WEIRD , TWINS , TRIPLETS ???


   When we were there , I saw a guy . He looked very Familiar to me as if we had ever met . When I looked closely , it was one of the Teacher at my Tuition ( Annoying Chinese Guy Teacher ) .  He wore the Shell T-Shirt . In my mind I was like " Huh ??? Cemana boleh ya keraja shell ani ? Bukannya ia Cikgu kan ? " Questions ! When we went inside the building , we looked eye to eye . He kept on staring at me as if he knew who I am , I pretended to not know him . After that my dad started to drive again . On the way home ! Up the bridge I saw a pale-blue colored car passing by . Guess what !? It was the same guy !!!! He was wearing a Shell T-shirt too . The guy in the Patrol Station , his car was black . I was so FREAKED OUT O.O No more words coming out from my mouth until a few minutes later . Then we arrived at my House ^.^ Uhhh , are the guys that I saw were Triplets ? 1 working at my Tuition while 2 worked at Seria ??? Strange , Creepy , Weird .

No comments:

Post a Comment